Tuesday, May 5, 2009

visual essay






























elevators.



















this is an electrical bike. (you don't even need to pedal).



















ipods, see how small they are.























a very,very,very, small computer chip.


My theme is about technology and how it affects our lives. Technology makes our lives easier and it makes us somewhat FAT. My images represent how small our world is becoming. My message is that the world is small and the people living here are fat due to technology. I choose the picture of a small chip in some guys hand to give you an idea of how small things have become. The picture with the ipod represents how something so small can hold so much. I guess big things do come in small packages. The pictures of the electric bike and elevator shows how lazy we all have become. We can't even use the stairs anymore. We're so lazy that we don't even need to pedal a bicycle!! It pedals itself!! I mean it is easier when we don't have to do a lot of work but, it takes away the meaning of a bicycle when you don't pedal. What's the use of a pedal when it's electrical?? What influenced me is all the fat and lazy people in the world. They're so lazy and fat!!!!!!!!! Why can't they all just go and workout or something? Then we'll have all these buff and healthy people. I feel like we need to make a change. We need to stop making things that'll do stuff for us and make things that will actually be healthy for us. Like a tv that you have to keep moving for it to work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment